Hooks: Actions and Filters
WhereUsed has hooks that will allow you to modify or interact with the logic of the plugin using your own custom code.
Learn more about hooks in WordPress.
- WhereUsed/detected_block – v1.0.0: Deprecated in version 1.1.0. Allows 3rd-parties to remove or modify discovered blocks before they are added as references. Use whereused_scan_block.
- Whereused/ignored_blocks – v1.0.0: Deprecated in version 1.1.0. Use whereused_ignored_blocks.
- whereused_ignored_blocks – v1.1.0: Specify a specific block to not detect during a scan
- whereused_save_term_scan – v1.0.4: Prevent a specific term from being rescanned after a term is saved
- whereused_scan_block – v1.1.0: Allows 3rd-party code to interact with the scan of a block to detect references of custom blocks or do other modifications
- whereused_scan_meta – v1.1.0: Intercept custom fields (post meta) and associate the meta value as a reference.
- whereused_user_access_capability – v1.0.0: Modifies the minimum user capabilities to access the plugin’s admin pages